Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today we received some really terrific news.  My brother Edwin, who has been battling cancer for the past year is in remission.  His health is still questionable, but I think he is headed in the right direction.  We are planning a surprise birthday party for him next month.  I'm hoping that my older children will get to come for the party.  My sister Sarah is supposed to be visiting too.  It would mean the world to my family for everyone to get together and enjoy my Brother's 48th birthday.

On another note.  My two youngest are real handfuls, the beautiful blessings that they are.  Mikey has no interests in potty training, as he knows that would make him a big boy.  He wants to remain a baby, as he puts it.  Brian on the other hand is using the potty daily and on the occasions that he does wear a diaper, he tends to take it off the first chance he gets.  Of course, he likes to play when he removes his soiled diaper and that's not fun at all.  Hopefully, he will be potty trained soon.

Mike and I are both working hard with our online classes.  We truly don't have much time to do anything.  Kids, schoolwork, kids, work, kids, cleaning, kids, laundry.  The list just goes on and on with kids taking most of the work.  I don't think we would have it any other way.  Well that's about it for now.  Hopefully, we will get back on tomorrow with something new and exciting to share.   

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging.. Beautiful job so far! Keep it up. Post some photos.
    Love it!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out how to work a lot of the things on here. I'm totally enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete